Saturday, May 28, 2011

T



2 Hours - 2012 *** I recently appeared on the "Out of My Head Radio Show" http://www.outofmyheadradio.com/ and host Adam Ginsberg recommended that I watch this zombie short film, and I'm glad I did. I have rallied long and hard for film makers to tell zombie tales from a unique perspective and this one certainly delivers. Not only is this short well produced, but concludes with what I found to be a very poignant statement about love and the human condition. Full credit must be given to writer Josh Merrill and director Michael Ballif for providing insight into the mind of someone going through the experience of changing after being bitten. This is one of those rare shorts that actually lends itself to a feature length production, and I will keep my fingers crossed that we may all be lucky enough to see one down the road. Below is the short in its entirety for your viewing pleasure.


No comments:

Post a Comment